Blue Carbon Society is pleased to welcome you to our services for various transactions through our electronic systems. This is controlled and executed by the office of the Blue Carbon Society Association in Kingdom of Thailand only. If you access this website from outside the Kingdom, you agree to be subject to Thai laws. You should thoroughly read and familiarize yourself with agreements and conditions of services and transactions made through the Blue Carbon Society website before making any transaction. Please do not make use of the services or make any transaction through this website if you do not accept the following agreements and conditions.
Agreements and conditions for services and transactions through Blue Carbon Society website
1. You acknowledge and accept legal bindings and provisions specified in these agreements and conditions for services and transactions and accept that any action taken through services and transactions in this website, in any case whatsoever, if taken by using your User ID and/or Password, such action shall be deemed completed and binding upon you without having to sign any document as evidence thereof, and you agree to be responsible for such action as if you take it yourself, except for services prescribed otherwise by the Company.
2. The User ID and Password provided to you are deemed your personal secret to be kept confidential for making use of services. You should not disclose them to any third party or write them openly.
3. You accept that any action taken, service used, or transaction made through the Blue Carbon Society website is for the purpose of your making use of the services of knowledge-sharing and other services provided by the website. If you are in breach hereof or cause damages to the Blue Carbon Society Association or a third party, you will be liable to both civil and criminal offenses.
4. You agree not to use this website for other commercial purposes and/or taking any action contrary to laws and/or good morals of the public, and not to send or disseminate virus programs or any other programs designed to obstruct, destroy or damage computer programs, telecommunication equipment and/or other equipment. If you use impolite statements or cause damages to a third party in posting notices or statements, uploading, making announcements, sending e-mail or take any other actions, the association reserves the right to take legal action against you or to give your information to the person aggrieved, if requested, to support legal action.
5. You understand and acknowledge that the personal information given in applying for the use of services provided in the Blue Carbon Society website will be sent through the Internet, which is a public network. The association will exercise care in determining measures to prevent third parties from accessing such personal information. However, the association will not be responsible for damages from your information’s being seen or used by third parties.
6. You certify that all details given by you in applying for use of the Blue Carbon Society website are your own information and are correct and truthful.
7. Any document, letter, information or data sent by the association to you at such address or e-mail address given by you shall be deemed acknowledged by you thereof.
8. You accept that any record, evidence, or document prepared and/or recorded by the association in the data storage system related to your making use of services through the Blue Carbon Society website is correct and can be used as evidence.
9. You agree to the association using data related to your use of services for improving service provision or for transmission or dissemination of information on privileges related to goods, services, sale promotion and offers.
10. The association is the owner of copyright and/or holder of rights in logos, signs, symbols, photos, trademarks, service marks and other components on every page of this website. No one is allowed to reproduce, modify, store in retrievable system, transfer, copy, disseminate or otherwise use those components for commercial purposes without the association’s prior written consent, except where otherwise prescribed by the association.
11. All statements and information displayed in the website are prepared from reliable sources but the association cannot certify that they are correct, complete, up-to-date and free from viruses for their use for commercial or other purposes. Information and components contained in the Blue Carbon Society website may be subject to change, adjustment, or revocation at any time without notice, and all data, information and statements contained in the website are not obtained from specialists and may not be used to confirm or referred to as any fact. You should use your judgment to consider all statements, data and components contained in the website. Blue Carbon Society is not responsible for errors, delays, lack of continuity of equipment linkage or any negligence or omission in data and components in the website.
12. Services provided in the website may require linkages to other websites under provision and management by third parties. The association does not certify or verify that contents, statements, data or components from those websites are correct, complete, up-to-date and free from viruses and it shall not be deemed that the association certifies or recommends the statements, data or components of those websites. The association provides services of linking with those websites for the purpose of facilitating your information download. Your visits to those websites shall be at your sole risks and the association is not responsible or liable for losses or damages from your visits to, or downloading information from, those websites.
13. You acknowledge and accept that the Blue Carbon Society Association, the Board of Directors and employees of the association are not responsible for any damage from your making use of its services, which is not limited to damages, losses and expenses incurred, directly or indirectly, specifically, accidentally or consequently, or any damage from being unable to make use of services, or any damage from failure, error, omission, interruption, defects, incompleteness and computer virus.
14. The association reserves the right to cancel these services or amend, change, add or omit conditions and agreements of services including to provide services on other aspects or to collect service fee (if any) without advance notice to you and it shall be deemed that you have already accepted such changes.Conditions for provision of information
In addition to conditions and agreements for making use of the services of the Blue Carbon Society Association, the obligations of which are specified in the above-mentioned conditions and agreements for making use of services through the website, in making use of services for searching for information, you also accept the following conditions and agreements.
1. Any content, data, statement, illustration in the website shall not be deemed an offer for sale of any type of properties of the association, and not an invitation to bid for any property of the association. The service is deemed merely a provision of tentative information to parties interested to take note of information.
2. The provided information thereof is an offer of information. The association does not guarantee correctness or completeness of information or any other document.
3. In expressing an intention to make any transaction through the Internet or channel of services, the association does not guarantee that e-mails sent from the network or this website will always reach the service user, nor the privacy and/or security of such e-mails during transmission through the Internet.
4. The association reserves the right to amend, alter or cancel any condition prescribed in the offers for any information, including the right to cancel the offer for any information or either or several items of any information at any time without notice to the service user, and needs not obtain prior consent from the service user.